After receiving his bachelor's degree from U.C.L.A., Anthony Girgis went on to obtain his Juris Doctorate degree from Whittier Law School. After passing the California Bar exam, Mr. Girgis concentrated his practice in personal injury and Chapter 7 bankruptcy. In 2007, Mr. Girgis founded the Girgis Law Firm, APC. The Girgis Law Firm, APC prides itself in offering excellent customer service and meeting the goals of its clients. Mr. Girgis' number one priority is to ensure the well-being of his clients. As a bankruptcy attorney in Encino, Mr. Girgis has successfully assisted his clients to obtain financial freedom through a chapter 7 bankruptcy. As an automobile accident attorney, Mr. Girgis has successfully obtained settlements for clients to compensate them for their incurred medical expenses, loss of income, and their pain and suffering that resulted from an accident.
- Mr. Girgis' client had a judgment against him and the creditor was going to garnish his wages. Within hours, Mr. Girgis was able to stop his wages from being garnished.*
- Client was injured in an automobile accident and the insurance company did not accept liability. After hiring Mr. Girgis, the insurance company accepted liability and settled the case for an amount satisfactory to the client.*
- Mr. Girgis was able to stop a foreclosure sale on his client's primary residence that was set to take place in less than 24 hours.*
- (*Please keep in mind that since all cases are different, there are no guarantees of success in any particular case.)
The Girgis Law Firm is a member of the following organizations:
- The State Bar of California
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA)
- Central District Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys Association (CDCBAA)
- The Los Angeles County Bar Association
- The San Fernando Valley Bar Association
Mr. Girgis was recently named 2014, 2015, and 2016 Super Lawyers Rising Star.
Mr. Girgis has volunteered at the Los Angeles County Bar Association Domestic Violence Project and was named volunteer of the month.