Are you overwhelmed with debts?
Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Lawyer Girgis Law Firm can help you:
- Eliminate your unsecured debts
- Stop your creditors from calling
- Stop a pending foreclosure on your property
- Stop a vehicle repossession
- Stop your wages from being garnished
- Keep your assets
- File your Chapter 7 bankruptcy
If you are planning on filing a Chapter 7 bankruptcy, then you should begin gathering the following documents/information for your free consultation:
- Your paystubs or your proof of income for the last six months (if applicable)
- Your most recent creditor statements (i.e. credit card bills, medical bills, loan statements, etc.)
- Your most recent bank statements from all financial institutions
- Your tax returns for the last two years
If you have severe credit card debt, are on the verge of a foreclosure, or are awaiting a repossession, Girgis Law Firm can help you file Chapter 7 bankruptcy in order to obtain financial freedom. Attorney Anthony Girgis of the Girgis Law Firm treats each one of his clients as a top priority. Girgis Law Firm is conveniently located in Encino, CA, with other offices located in Riverside, Woodland Hills, Los Angeles, and Orange County. Girgis Law Firm represents Chapter 7 debtors all across Southern California. Mr. Girgis offers a free consultation, provides easy payment plans, and offers competitive fees for filing a Chapter 7 bankruptcy.
If you have any questions about filing for Chapter 7 bankruptcy, call (818) 986-5000 for your free consultation with an experienced bankruptcy attorney. Don’t delay. Contact the Girgis Law Firm today!