Bicycle accident

Have you been injured in a car accident while riding a bike?

Let’s look at some fast facts:

  • Each year, around 55,000 cyclists are injured in the U.S. where the injuries are serious enough to file a report, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA).
  • In California there are 235,000 traffic accidents a year on average, and the bicycle injuries make up 5.3% of total injuries, according to Bay Area Bicycle Law.
  • California is often first in the nation for cyclists’ deaths in a given year. Bicycle deaths in California make up 4% of all auto accident deaths in the state which is double the national average of 2%.

The shock of getting injured in a car accident can be traumatic, especially if you’re on your bicycle. While you recover, Attorney Anthony Girgis will strive to obtain the maximum settlement amount for all your pain and suffering. At the Girgis Law Firm, APC, all bicycle accident injury cases are taken on a contingency fee basis. This means if there is no recovery/compensation in your case, you will not be required to pay us any fees.

What can you expect when the Girgis Law Firm takes your bicycle accident case?

Once you have retained the Girgis Law Firm for legal representation, we will immediately communicate with the adjusters who are employed by insurance companies. While we handle all communication with the insurance companies, your main priority will be to obtain the medical treatment necessary to relieve you of your pain and suffering.

How do I know if I need a lawyer, and how can I learn more about Girgis Law Firm?

After a bicycle accident, it’s a good idea to consider finding legal representation. There are a number of reasons to hire an attorney: an attorney will negotiate with insurance companies on your behalf, can help you maximize your settlement or compensation, and can even help you find additional medical attention or treatment. Contact Girgis Law Firm today to request a free consultation: you can fill out our contact form or call directly at (818) 986-5000.