Collision coverage on your automobile insurance policy covers you when you, the driver, crash into another vehicle or object.  On the other hand, comprehensive coverage on  your policy covers the damage to your vehicle caused by vandalism, theft, acts of God, etc.  With both comprehensive and collision coverage, you will be required to pay an out of pocket deductible for any repairs to your vehicle.  The amount you will be required to pay will be indicated in your insurance policy if you have these types of coverage.  It is always advisable to review your automobile insurance policy to determine what type of coverage you have on your vehicle in order to know what will and will not be covered if you are involved in an accident.

If you or a loved one are ever involved in an automobile accident, contact an experienced automobile accident attorney at the Girgis Law Firm for a free consultation.  All automobile accident cases are taken on a contingent basis.  Girgis Law Firm is conveniently located in Encino, with other offices located in Woodland HillsLos AngelesGlendale, and Riverside.